03-22-22

 In first period we talked about the work from yesterday, that I didn't do. To be honest I didn't do it because I didn't know we had to do any work, I was busy stressing over things, LAUGH OUT LOUD. It's the fact that I wasn't even hurt per say, I was laughing hysterically actually, but you know, you find what you look for. Let's talk about prom i have quite vibrant ideas for my senior prom I didn't think about talking to the person I'm going with about the colors but it's fine, I'm sure we'll pull it off somehow. For my dress I'll probably have gloves I'm not sure maybe satin or silk, It's pretty simple, I'm sure it'll look cute and elegant even though mom says I'm doing the most for a prom that isn't mine. On another note in second period we did desmos, most of it was spent daydreaming considering the fact that I don't have my phone, I also did all my work for third period and completely forgot my work for the number three we have going on in apush. Since I'm on the verge of blabbing I might add that figuring out the meaning of certain words is nice, like the meaning of the phrase " don't make a spectacle", you know with spectacles you can see, when you see clearly it's nice, sometimes what you see stands out, it stands out then it;s bright, it's bright then maybe it's a commotion. You know it's crazy to think about the origins of phrases. sos🙊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

05-06-22

08-12-21

09-14-21