03-15-22

 Today was a pretty easy day, most of the day went smoothly normally my entire body is freezing cold from the fact that it’s freezing outside, I don’t dress warm and I have anemia but my top half was rather toasty. In first period we had a guest speaker who spoke up about her life before fortune the typical rags to riches story but it was intriguing. She was there to brief us on how her daycare facilities work and what she expects of us if we volunteer there. I’m second period we did some math work that I actually understood and didn’t sleep through while casually waking up and guessing the answers. It’s a hassle these days since my phone is broken. In third period we didn’t have any notes I was so happy to find out we didn’t have any notes to work on but just little things. In fourth I slept a little not because the class was boring but because I was tired from going to sleep late, the conversation was pretty interesting actually. I tend to have the best conversations or experience the best conversations in that class. Now however I’m spiraling into a stream of despair. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

05-06-22

08-12-21

09-14-21