Today when i was going into the test i was nervous i thought maybe u was going to fail. My thoughts were clouded I was thinking over and over that i’m not going to make it and this is going to be super hard. I always get nervous when it’s quiet and I think that this is going to stop me from thinking, when people started typing their essay before I did it was nerve racking and I was calming down and remembered the format I was taught. It helped me more han i noticed and that’s what pulled me through I blocked out the noises and I focused on the positive, some of them had me thinking but majority of it I felt great.
Today was a pretty easy day, most of the day went smoothly normally my entire body is freezing cold from the fact that it’s freezing outside, I don’t dress warm and I have anemia but my top half was rather toasty. In first period we had a guest speaker who spoke up about her life before fortune the typical rags to riches story but it was intriguing. She was there to brief us on how her daycare facilities work and what she expects of us if we volunteer there. I’m second period we did some math work that I actually understood and didn’t sleep through while casually waking up and guessing the answers. It’s a hassle these days since my phone is broken. In third period we didn’t have any notes I was so happy to find out we didn’t have any notes to work on but just little things. In fourth I slept a little not because the class was boring but because I was tired from going to sleep late, the conversation was pretty interesting actually. I tend to have the best conversations or experienc...
Today we learned about formal and informal essays. A story called “The House” it was really interesting the story contained things about two boy’s ego skipped school to go to one of their house’s. Essays have a lot more structure than I thought like setting the tone, different words you should and shouldn’t use. It wasn’t an interesting day I have two tests tomorrow it’s the second week I think i’ll do fairly well. Have a good evening blog stay hydrated :) !
Comments
Post a Comment