Today wasn’t too bad of a day, in the morning I was stressed though because of my Ap exam. It wasn’t too bad it lasted 4 hours and I expected longer. I had lunch and it was really good today, we had a new kind of pizza and it was yum. I spent the afternoon with my bf and it wasn’t that shabby of a day. I however wish i didn’t take this class( AP us history)
In first period, since it’s amnesty week i did work i missed. Most of the work I missed is kahoot and we talked about the notes we were taking that has to do with cleanliness around infants. I’m anxious now because I have two ap tests that are quite impactful when it comes to college and I haven’t really been keeping up and could potentially have wasted time for no reason. I’m honestly ready to be over with AP classes. In second period nothing was done because we skipped it because of tests happening. We went to third and did the regular things we normally would do. In fourth we went over the regular prompt things and I had to take some men to Dr. Haigs class.
Today when i was going into the test i was nervous i thought maybe u was going to fail. My thoughts were clouded I was thinking over and over that i’m not going to make it and this is going to be super hard. I always get nervous when it’s quiet and I think that this is going to stop me from thinking, when people started typing their essay before I did it was nerve racking and I was calming down and remembered the format I was taught. It helped me more han i noticed and that’s what pulled me through I blocked out the noises and I focused on the positive, some of them had me thinking but majority of it I felt great.
Comments
Post a Comment