Write about when you knew you were in trouble

 This day at school it decided to rain. It was just a regular drizzle the school was starting to flood, not that it mattered it was only a part of it, so parents weren’t concerned we still needed to learn apparently. The middle of the day is here and there my classmates are, running haywire outside in the water, daring each other because snakes and all these animals could be in the water it was “battle of the fittest” in a sense i guess. Anyways it’s the end of the day and I want to do what they’re doing long story short i was tempted and jumped in and started walking around my uniform was drenched from my waist down. I knew i was in trouble but how bad could it be, my dad comes and sees me he says nothing but gives me a side eye and drives to the office. I get there and my mom brought me a new set of clothes from the mall, I was happy that’s all I remember besides all I got was maybe a yelling and stern talking at most I would’ve remembered id it was anything else…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

05-06-22

08-12-21

09-14-21