Write about someone you forgot

 I think it was play school I don’t know. We met when we were really young, inseparable, we’d spend days and nights together. Our teacher would record us doing stuff together liek the day of her birthday, cakes were bought small ones all of our classmates got them but it came down to me, hers was finished or was it mine..either way I stuck my finger into the cupcake she had to get to the filling that was at the center of it just to taunt her, she want happy about that she was going to tell teacher but instead I told her do the same so it’d be fair. Then we eventually stuck to one cupcake and did the same action over and over again it turned frons never  to laughter and our parents came and saw us everyone was laughing and our teaching was recording it on my moms cam, its been about 11 years I remember that specific moment but not a single thing else, her face nor our last interaction. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

05-06-22

08-12-21

09-14-21