Write about having no fun at all

 Most of earlier years were filled with nothing but studying for exams and tests. In my culture or more so where i’m from all you aspire to do is be at the top of the charts, one might think isn’t that everyone, well it’s different we have tests that rate your score in the country and that is a very big deal, my grandmother happen to be a teacher. Being the child/ grandchild of a teacher who is well known in the country for teaching too students is pressuring. I grew up around the students who got first and second they were both my friends obviously because that’s all I can surround myself with. My childhood was all study no play because the kids outside weren’t smart enough to hang out with and i should’ve been revising my exam books, days started at 5 and ended at 8:30 however it was pushed further if i had to study. This started when i was 6. It’s surprising to see different school systems, although i’ve only seen 10. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

05-06-22

08-12-21

09-14-21